FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with an FMCG online retailer based near Harrogate. The organisation is now recruiting for a Senior Social Media Executive to help drive the business forward and grow digital demand.
This is an exciting, newly-created opportunity reporting into the Head of Digital.
· Working closely with the Head of Marketing devising the long-term strategy for all things social
· Leading the planning, creation and distribution of timely, relevant content for all online channels
· Writing content and copy for all marketing comms - from social to email
· Leading the reporting on social media channel performance, learning from outcomes and audience behaviors to optimise content production and future media buys
· Acting as a subject matter expert on social and content marketing, liaising with social media channels to stay abreast of latest developments, social media trends, new technologies, online competitor presence, and ongoing community dialogue as well as maintaining a working knowledge of industry best practices
· Working with graphics team to brief in required assets and content to support the social plan
Key Skills and Experience:
· Experienced in managing social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube and Wordpress
· Experienced in guiding social media strategy and able to make recommendations about the best course of action to reach a desired outcome
· Strong editorial and copywriting skills
· Excellent knowledge in food & drink and strong knowledge of the marketplace