4 months ago
Exciting contract until the end of February 2020 that would be perfect if you're available immediately and are a specialist in social media, content and PR.
Working for a highly respected business you'll join a busy team to help offer cover and support during a period of maternity leave. This is a very hands-on role and we're looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Key aspects you'd take responsibility for include:
• Developing engaging content for various channels with a view to improving brand engagement and driving traffic to the website
• Preparing and implementing content focused campaigns that reach a wide range of audience – working with external agencies for extra support
• Supporting on the production of a customer magazine
• Assisting the press office during busy periods
• Tracking and reporting on social media activity
What We're Looking For:
To be successful you'll need to have a strong content background and ideally have managed or mentored someone before. You'll be from a fast-paced PR or communications environment and could have been working in-house or agency side. It goes without saying that you'll need be very hands on in the production and management or digital content as online is the main focus of the position.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Nadia Hemmings onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
14 days ago
only 9 hours until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close