3 months ago
Are you a social media savvy and looking for a new, stimulating challenge in digital marketing? If you have previous experience in social media, and the prospect of working for a leading recruitment agency with a work hard play hard culture excites you, then this role is ideal!
This agency are looking to recruit a new social media marketing executive to support and oversee the company's online digital presence. The role is based in the heart of Birmingham city centre and will allow you to be a part of a supportive and professional team that have made a strong and lasting impression in their industry over the past few decades.
- Day to day management and posting of creative content through all social media channels
- Manage website content
- Overseeing organic and paid social media ads
- Strategic approach to client acquisition and Linked In campaigns
- Responsible for content and tone of voice
What we're looking for:
You will a proven track record in a similar social media marketing position. with a strong interest in branding and creative writing.
- The ideal candidate will have prior professional experience in social media
- Exceptional creative writing skills
- Effective team player and strong communicator
- You must also be able to work proactively in fast paced environment and be able to meet deadlines
- Previous experience with building corporate Linked In profiles and campaigns
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jonathan onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
about 1 month ago
only 9 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
7 days ago
only 11 hours until close