3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Marketing & Brand Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Reporting into our Social Media Manager, you will be part of a wider team including other Social Media Executives and a Social Media Video Producer. As a team we’re responsible for creating content aimed at raising awareness and understanding of our shows, products and services.
- Work with our Social Media Managers to create and deliver NOW TV’s brand Organic and Paid Social activity, ensuring all content priorities are fully supported and amplified in NOW TV’s tone of voice
- Lead community management across Social activity to engage our audience, positioning NOW TV as the biggest fans of our content
- Use a range of Social analytic tools to report on and identify successes, learnings and new opportunities to continually develop and evolve NOW TV’s Social strategy
- Use social listening tools to identify emerging trends and opportunities to benefit and engage the NOW TV Social channels
- Creativity is key - being able to come up with ideas in real time and roll them out on Social channels
- Working collaboratively with agencies, as well as key internal stakeholders, to deliver end to end campaigns
- Shown experience and proficiency in Social publishing (including Instagram, Facebook & Twitter). Showing solid understanding of platform by platform strategies and how they are consumed by users
- Ability to write and edit content that inspires consumer debate, drives engagement and is the best fit for all Social Media platforms
- Proven image & video editing skills. Knowledge of software like Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite (or similar programs) a bonus
- An understanding of Social data & reporting
- A passion and knowledge for Social Media and TV is a requirement, with expertise and knowledge around a wide range of entertainment, movies, reality TV & sports essential
- Must have strong interest in the Social Media landscape and able to identify trends techniques that drive reach, share of voice, positive sentiment and engagement
- Experience in campaign management & delivery
- A great teammate, with demonstrable experience working in a quick-paced environment with tight deadlines and a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the business when necessary
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about