2 months ago
Social Media Executive
Overall Job Purpose
Immediate Media are looking for a Social Media Executive to join the Social team. Working under the Head of Social, the Social Media Executive will work as part of a fast-paced team to deliver and optimise all paid social campaigns, across all brands.
The primary role of the Social Media Executive will be building and optimising paid social campaigns across a variety of social networks. We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable on all social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, as well as emerging channels and new technology platforms. This is a permanent, full-time role based in our London offices, in Hammersmith.
Working with us is rewarding and we like to have some fun along the way… here is the highlight video from our Summer Festival, IMFest:
* Work with the Head of Social to develop a paid social strategy across the Immediate Media portfolio.
* Work with internal sales teams to build paid social into advertising campaigns in a deliverable and profitable manner.
* Build paid social campaigns alongside project managers and editorial teams, across different social media advertising platforms.
* Optimise campaigns across multiple channels, including but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
* Report back to stakeholders on campaign performance.
* Internal training of stakeholders across the Immediate Media business.
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
* Significant social media experience
* Experience building and optimising paid social campaigns
* Knowledge and experience using Facebook Business Manager tools, including but not limited to; Ads Manager, Audiences and Monetisation Manager
* Experience advertising on both Twitter and Pinterest is a plus
* Willingness to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
* Accustomed to communicating using IM tools such as Skype, Slack, etc.
* Able to keep up with digital advertising and internet marketing trends
* Strong command of both written and spoken English