29 days ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Consumer Engagement Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the Sky UK Social Team you’ll work alongside other Social Media Executives responsible for raising awareness and understanding for Sky’s TV content, plus it’s products and services.
The team is focused on delivering our social media strategy in the UK, the production of content, paid and owned campaigns, driving engagement, generating positive sentiment and share of voice, as well as day to day community engagement.
– Working with Sky’s Social Media Managers to deliver support for Sky’s organic and paid Social activity, ensuring all content priorities are fully supported and amplified.
– Working within a team of Social Media Executives and our in house Social creative team, to deliver day-to-day written and visual content for Sky’s social media channels
– Take a leading role in the creation & delivery of individual projects, across multiple Social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, plus Snap and YouTube
– Lead Community engagement across Sky’s social channels and social campaigns
– Proactively identify emerging trends and opportunities to benefit and drive engagement with Sky’s Social channels
– Work with Social Media Managers to ensure all content delivered across the Sky’s owned Social channels to ensure it’s on brand and in Sky’s tone of voice
– Use a range of Social analytic tools to report on and identify successes, learnings and new opportunities to continually develop and evolve Sky’s Social strategy in the fast-paced social environment. This includes proactive optimisation of top performing content.
– Creativity is key, being able to come up with ideas in real time and roll them out on social channels
– A passion and knowledge for social media and TV is a must with expertise and knowledge around a wide range of entertainment and movies essential, and an understanding of product and technology communications is desirable
– A deep understanding of all Social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap and YouTube, with experience in hands on community management
– Ability to write and edit engaging content that inspires consumer debate and discussion to drives engagement across key social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap and YouTube
– Proven experience and proficiency in Social publishing including Facebook, Instagram Twitter & YouTube
– Experience in using Social analytics to produce reports & insights (i.e Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads, Twitter Analytics, Twitter Ads, Brandwatch, Social Bakers & Sprinklr)
– Must have an understanding of Social Media platforms and the different ways audiences consume content on them, ability to embrace new technology and change as the platforms evolve.
– Basic asset editing skills e.g. Photoshop or equivalent
– Must have strong interest in the Social Media landscape and able to identify trends techniques that drive reach, share of voice, positive sentiment and engagement
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about