about 1 month ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
“In this role, you will play a pivotal part in shaping the creative direction of NOW TV on Social Media through image & video, while helping us deliver campaigns for some of the biggest shows & movies.”- Diana Elder, Senior Social Media Manager
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Social Media Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Deliver campaigns and Social activity across our channels and key priorities (movies, tv, sports) with the support and directions of our Social Media Managers
– Work within a team of 6 (3 x Social Media Executives + 3 x Social Media Managers) supporting the creation & delivery of Social assets (GiFs, Images, Videos & more) that produce innovative storytelling on multiple Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
– Manage our online communities, look after our day-to-day content plan and create reports on our performance
– Proactively identify emerging trends and opportunities to benefit and engage the NOW TV social channels.
– Creativity is key, being able to come up with ideas in real time and roll them out on Social channels both visually and in copy
– Work collaboratively with our key stakeholders throughout the team, wider business and external agency partners to establish good working relationships, manage campaigns and approvals
– Attend junket opportunities where you’ll get to meet some famous faces and support production, capturing engaging videos optimised for our Social channels
– Proven experience in the production of creative and engaging bespoke Social video & imagery that is best fit for all Social Media platforms
– Demonstrable knowledge of visual storytelling techniques and digital media trendsinnovations
– Proven experience and proficiency in design & video production software (Adobe Creative Suite – including GIMPPixelmatorPhotoshop, Illustrator, After EffectsPremier Pro)
– Passion and knowledge for Social Media and TV is a must, with expertise and knowledge around a wide range of entertainment, sports and movies
– A strong understanding of Social Media platforms, social video best practice and the different ways new audiences consume content on them, ability to embrace new technology and change to drive engagement
– Strong copywriting skills best fit for Social, and experience writing for a brand
– A track record in end to end project management with an ability to influence & manage multiple internal & external stakeholders, with strong examples of clear and concise communication
– Team player skills, with demonstrable experience working in a quick-paced environment with tight deadlines and juggling multiple priorities with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the business when necessary.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about