3 months ago
Amazon offers a range of opportunities to suit candidates with different backgrounds, qualifications and career aspirations. That is why we believe it is the perfect place to learn new skills.
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation.
We have big plans and want to continue to develop and retain the best talent. Amazon apprenticeship schemes are aimed at people who have a passion for learning and want to start a career now – or possibly retrain in a new direction.
To be successful you will need to be committed to your own development and be prepared to make the most of the opportunities, hands on experience and qualifications given to you.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The social media assistant EU reports to the Managing Editor and will work closely with the wider content team, as well as the traffic, design, content, photo studio and vendor management (buying) teams.
This role is based in London.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Content and Creative team in delivering world-class social content for EU. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on community management, social-first marketing campaigns and reporting for Amazon Fashion’s social channels. The role also includes the opportunity to work onsite content marketing campaigns. This role is fantastic training for anyone looking to break into content marketing and social media.
Digital Marketer Apprenticeship – Level 3
If successful as an applicant you will join us on an 18 month fixed term contract enrolled onto the level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship. The apprenticeship combines studying a range of knowledge modules with on the job training
You will build your skills over an 18 month period - starting in August - that will include:
· Classroom based training hosted offsite/ via virtual platforms
Amazon’s on-the-job training program, delivered by our specialist teams,
· Mentoring from our Marketing team.
Alongside extensive development of your technical skills, you will also grow your abilities in crucial complementary areas like organization, prioritization, data analytics and problem solving techniques, teamwork, communication, and presentation skills.
During the 18 month scheme you will be introduced to the technical skills and knowledge you will need to achieve the apprenticeship including the following modules:
· Principals of Marketing,
· Data analytics
· Coding and web page development,
During the final stage of the apprenticeship you will work on a business project which brings together all of the skills and knowledge gained during the programme.
As a digital marketing apprentice your responsibilities will include;
· Writing design briefs.
· Scheduling onsite campaigns.
· Own requests for priority placements across the amazon site.
· Supporting with the execution of marketing activity for flagship and seasonal marketing events.
· Reporting onsite campaign performance.
· Analyzing and recommending clear actions and next steps.
On successful completion you will have received invaluable learning, development and professional experience, you will also gain a level 3 apprenticeship in Digital marketer and will qualified to apply for a permanent role within Amazon.
For applicants to be eligible for government funding you need to:
· Have you lived in the UK or in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years
· Not be registered to study on a UK government funded course ending August 2019 or later
· You will be 18 years old or older before the contract’s start date
· You will have achieved (or be predicted to achieve) 3 A levels (or equivalent) at grade B or above along with 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including English Language at grade B/5 or above and Mathematics at grade C/4 or above and 3 others at grade C/4 or above
· You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
· Support the planning and execution of traffic initiatives across various channels including Search (SEO, Paid Search, Google Shopping) Gateway (Amazon Homepage), Display, Associates & others.
· Support & own (parts of) marketing projects and events across EU5 for Amazon Fashion.
· Assist in gathering data for standard reports on traffic metrics.
· Help develop, execute, and analyse creative test plans for traffic marketing channels.
· Ad hoc general admin for the traffic team.
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Creative thinker with excellent writing skills
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and ability to handle tight deadlines on occasions
· Be comfortable being hands on in day-to-day tasks
· Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything that we do here at Amazon
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Proficiency in Excel
· Tech confident - fast learner new tools and widgets
These will be a plus for your career at Amazon but are not necessary to enter the program.
· Additional languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
· Excellent data analysis skills
· Good knowledge of E-commerce
Your recruitment process will start with your online application once screened to meet the basic criteria we will invite successful candidates to an on-site assessment center where you will visit the London office, participate in a group exercise, execute a practical exercise and get a chance to present your profile, motivation and skills 1-on-1 during interview and or presentations.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.