6 months ago
Are you a specialist in social media, with a real passion for community cultivation, platform strategy and campaign planning? Then this opportunity may be the perfect fit!
We're looking for a a Social and Influencer Marketing Manager to join our Brand & Content Marketing team. You would be responsible for delivering best in class social media activity and influencer strategy across Dorothy Perkins and Burton - ensuring the brands are seen by their customers as relevant, engaging and aspirational.
You will champion social media as a vital communications and direct response platform with the aim of growing deep engagement with an audience of brand advocates. Working closely with the Brand Editor and Brand Marketing Manager, you'd be involved in generating innovative and creative content that inspires our customers and lands the wider marketing strategy across our channels to deliver a cohesive brand narrative.
DAY TO DAY
* Generate innovative and creative social and influencer content to encourage new and existing customer engagement.
* Develop seasonal social media campaigns to align with marketing objectives.
* Work with the Brand Editor to develop tone of voice guidelines across the channels and ensure all content delivers against that tone.
* Support international markets in developing their social channels and influencer content.
* Work alongside the Digital team to ensure that our social channels (where possible) are one click away from sale, and clearly support trade messaging.
* Keep up to date on emerging social media and fashion trends.
* Develop and manage the Social Media Coordinator and Influencer Executive to support the delivery of the strategy and day-to-day running of social media channels.
* Build, optimize and deliver brand social media advertising – across Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and Pinterest.
* Ownership of the influencer strategy and management of influencer relationships and activity for all brands and across all tiers.
* Alongside the Brand Editor, support on social shoots (still and video) production and creation.
* Passion for the Dorothy Perkins & Burton Menswear brands and strong customer knowledge.
* Proven marketing experience at management level within a fashion retail environment.
* An in-depth understanding of the functionality and best practices of all major social platforms
* Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
* The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
* Experience developing a brand social media strategy and demonstrating how this has been brought to life
* Ability to present/sell in the value of influencing and owned social media to senior stake holders
THE EXCITING PART
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.