10 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As part of our Google Cloud marketing team, you're charged with crafting a social media strategy that engages developers and IT audiences in local markets across Europe. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
In this role you will manage and monitor social media channels across EMEA. You will be responsible for managing Googlers in each region and overseeing the success and growth of localized social channels. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, events and partnerships to utilize social media strategically and to drive awareness and consideration of Google Cloud. You will be an advocate for EMEA as well as a strategic planner for the global development of the Google Cloud brand through social media.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Manage and oversee Google Cloud’s EMEA social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) across regions including Germany, France, Spain, the UK.
* Grow and develop Google Cloud’s share of voice in EMEA and engage cross functionally with field, sales, PR, and marketing to drive awareness of the brand.
* Be an expert on the EMEA region and work with the central team to set vision and strategy for our global social presence.
* Set up social listening and monitoring dashboards of EMEA social media to track progress and build a following of cloud loyalists.
* Build a community of Google Cloud advocates on social media. Engage with the local developer ecosystem, communities, and events.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in social media strategy.
* MBA in digital marketing.
* Understanding of the Google brand and Google Cloud, including GCP and G Suite products.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to speak and write in French, Spanish or German fluently and idiomatically.