Social Media Manager
Hampshire: Commutable from Eastleigh, Southampton, Romsey, Winchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled social media professional to join a leading and growing international organisation's busy marketing team. The Social Media Manager will take responsibility for executing strategic social campaigns across multiple channels and brands, working on the delivery of engagement plans, driving outreach opportunities and managing and building relationships with social influencers.
Role and responsibilities:
* Plan, create and deliver social media communications strategy/plans and goals; execute against them
* Create weekly content plans and monthly editorial calendars and coordinate with large themed campaigns across social media channels
* Develop content funnels, create and manage a network of contributors to support social requirements
* Work with regional/country teams to develop and manage social networks and content
* Work with the design and production team to produce high quality communications content with
* Identify outreach opportunities and build relationships with social influencers
* Develop and create weekly, monthly and campaign analytics reports
* Provide analysis and recommendations based on campaign performances
* Successfully/strategically grows the individual brands social footprint
* Monitor and produce regular reports on social media, engagement, brand, online performance, behaviours and trends
Skills and experience:
* Knowledge and passion for all things social, mobile and digital
* Social media expertise both from setting strategy to the execution and delivery and subsequent measurement.
* Developing engaging social content
* Delivering and integrating campaign content across multiple social distribution channels
* Good online copywriting skills
* Sound knowledge of existing social media applications like Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest, Google+, Vine, and Tumblr
* Ability to thrive in fast pace, dynamic environment
* Experienced with the use of Google analytics and other web based monitoring /social media packages
* Experience working with a variety of CMS
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.