Social Media Manager @ Big Rock
Big Rock is fast becoming one of London’s most progressive performance marketing agencies. We work for some of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses in the UK from scale-up Fintechs like ClearScore (who recently exited for £275m) to well established global brands like Direct Line, Vodafone and Aon, all looking to invest in digital performance.
Ever since we founded back in 2011 we’ve challenged traditional approaches, putting design and innovation at the core of our model, led by our award winning in-house creative production studio. Developments in technology and data science have allowed us to pair our creative finesse with an analytical approach, focusing on increasing our clients’ revenues.
We’re now on the hunt for a Social Media Director to join our brilliant team and help us deliver data-driven, content powered, ROI focused social campaigns for our growing list of clients.
As a Social Media Manager at Big Rock you’ll be working across two of our largest accounts as well as supporting on other campaigns and projects, and occasional new business pitches. It’s an all-encompassing role including everything from content strategy and planning to promotion and targeting.
· Posting and scheduling social media posts and promotions, primarily on Facebook
· Content strategy and planning including themes and objectives
· Copywriting and content creation, both short form social media posts and longer form blog content
· Sourcing and curating content from stock libraries and working with designers to create bespoke assets
· Paid social strategy including budgeting, targeting and implementation
Essential skills and experience
You must have:
· Managed presences on all major social media platforms (content and copywriting)
· Developed social media strategies including building content pillars and developing content plans in line with objectives
· Written long-form content including blog posts
· Experience sourcing assets both photo and video from stock portfolios and databases, and curating and reposting UGC
· Set targeting for posts and pages, and edited and optimised on an ongoing basis to improve ROI and hit business goal
Desirable skills and experience
Ideally you have:
· Experience working with professional services clients
· Experience working with B2B companies
· The ability to edit assets using Photoshop and similar
Culture is hugely important to us at Big Rock. There are no big egos here, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. We’re a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions and training programs, not to mention a few beers and group activities for regular teambuilding. Having Pebble Studios in-house also means there’s never a shortage of interesting creative talks and brainstorms. Ultimately, were looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating a leading agency within this ever-changing space.