We are looking for a driven and ambitious Social Media 'Legend' to join our well established PR & Content Marketing Agency, with a 'start up' feel based in Leeds. We are a fully integrated agency where business growth is at the forefront. If you are looking for a real opportunity to be creative, develop your skill set and work in an environment where you can make a real different then this is the right role for you!
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
· 25 Days Annual Leave
· Flexible Working
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, York, Harrogate, Sheffield, Rochdale
JOB SPECIFICATION: Social Media Manager - Integrated Agency
We are an agency with ambitions plans to go the extra mile for all our clients. We are looking for a Social Media Manager that wants to work where development is limitless and have the opportunity to make the role your own. If you thrive from autonomy and are an 'outside the box' thinker than read on.
The successful candidate will also have the following responsibilities:
· Play a pivotal part in securing new clients within the current sectors we operate within as well as looking at new commercially viable sectors, including playing a full role in pitches and presentations.
· Develop and implement a cross social media strategy for both organic and non organic campaigns that will create commercial advantage for clients, and provide additional income for the agency.
· Maintain accurate records and files of all activities, measure and report campaign results and ROI, manage client invoicing.
· Support the Associate Director and Senior Account Manager in delivering effective strategies to manage client accounts.
· Writing SEO optimised social media and digital content.
REQUIREMENTS: Social Media Manager - Integrated Agency
To be truly successful as the Social Media Manager you will have proven experience working as a successful Social Media Manager either within a agency or no agency environment. You will have a general understanding of the full digital mix but be an expert in Social Media Channels.
As, such you will require the following skills and experience:
· Strong editing and copy writing skills.
· Ability to manage accounts unsupervised, build and maintain client relationships
· Communicate programmes, incorporate campaign ideas, strategy and tactics.
· Ability to work across industry sectors on a daily basis.
· Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console to evaluate the effectiveness of content and social media activity.
Development for the right individual with the right attitude is limitless. The right candidate will have the opportunity to make the role their own, and manage their own team.
A well established, rapidly growing PR & Content Marketing Agency that likes to 'punch above their weight'. We have a unique ever approach to PR & Content marketing that is every evolving to meet and over deliver on our clients needs.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Social Media Manager, Social Media Specialist, Social Media Influencer, PR & Social Media Coordinator, Marketing & Social Media Manager, Social Media Content Manager, Digital Agency, PR.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Mandy Bains quoting Social Media Manager and reference MB15313 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.