about 1 month ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Consumer Engagement Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the Sky UK Social Team you’ll work in a team of Social Managers and Social Execs be responsible for developing, creating and, delivering social-first campaigns to raise awareness and understanding for Sky’s TV content, plus it’s products and services.
The team is focused on delivering our social media strategy in the UK, including planning and delivery of paid, owned and earned campaigns, the production of content, driving engagement, generating positive sentiment and share of voice, as well as day to day community engagement.
Your role within in this is to
– Build market leading social campaigns that resonate and deepen engagement with the fans and followers of our social media channels in both paid and owned environments
– Provide solid direction to deliver day-to-day written and visual content for Sky’s social media channels
– Take a leading role in the planning, creation and delivery of Sky’s paid and organic social activity, ensuring our business priorities are fully supported and amplified
– Use a range of social analytic tools to report on and identify successes, learnings and new opportunities to continually develop and evolve Sky’s social strategy in the fast-paced social environment
– Proactively identify emerging trends and opportunities to benefit and engage the Sky social channels
– Be the brand guardian for all content delivered across the Sky’s owned social channels to ensure it’s on brand and in Sky’s tone of voice
– Creativity is key, being able to come up with ideas in real time and roll them out on social channels.
– Working collaboratively with our key stakeholders throughout the team and wider business to establish good working relationships and build opportunities for the Social strategy
– A passion and knowledge for social media and TV is a must with expertise and knowledge around a wide range of entertainment and movies essential, and an understanding of product and technology communications is desirable
– A deep understanding of all Social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap and YouTube
– A track record in end to end project management from planning through to deployment on social channels
– Proven experience in the development and production of creative and engaging social content
– Solid leadership and management skills, guiding a team to deliver multiple projects at once, on time and on budget
– The ability managing multiple stakeholders with strong examples of clear and concise communication
– Extensive experience in using social analytic tools to review reports and insights to action change
– Ability to write, edit and approve content that inspires consumer debate and discussion to drives engagement.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about