Are you an experienced Social Media Manager or Social Media Executive for an exciting new step?
Are you available for a 6-month contract?
Have you managed the social media content for a large consumer-facing business?
Do you have experience writing content for Beauty or Luxury?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The Luxury Beauty company based in Victoria is looking for a Social Media Manager to join them for a 6-month project.
They are looking for a Social Media Manager with experience managing and creating social media strategies & campaigns
The brief for this 6-month project is to create and manage a complex Social Media calendar as well as create engaging social media campaigns that drive traffic and engagement. This role will support the copywriting & digital teams with content.
The company is a global name in the Luxury Beauty market and have continued to innovate and create class-leading brand even in an ever-increasing competitive market.
As Social Media Manager you will join our successful Creative/Digital team based in their London offices and be responsible for:
- Oversee all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Owner of KPI: conversion, followers, engagement *(e.g. re-tweets/ likes, etc.), SLA, segments
- Plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite and Asana to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the organization and brand
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms. Work with bloggers and media partnerships to generate customer interest.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Works with and briefs team members, including agencies, content Exec, CRM exec, and other content creators, to generate customer engagement
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Plan and manage content marketing activity to drive engagement, conversion and commercial
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports on website performance. Manage expenditure against agreed budgets.
- Procure and manage agencies and suppliers to ensure high-quality service, optimized spend and compliance with contractual commitments, including SLA's and KPI's.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Social Media, worked in a digital environment and have experience writing copy for Beauty or Luxury sectors. They will also have ideally they will have worked in digital agencies previously and is prepared to challenge the norm and be enthusiastic about growing the business.
The Senior Copywriter role requires the following experience:
- Extensive experience in Social Media Management
- Managed Social Media campaigns
- Worked in a Beauty or Luxury environment
- Worked in a digital environment, ideally has worked in digital agencies
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Prepared to challenge the norm and be enthusiastic about growing the business.
- Understands the customer's viewpoint
- Collaborates within own area to benefit the customer
- Encourages the team to place the customer first
- Demonstrates awareness of key industry developments
- Encourages people to challenge and improve the way things are done to improve outcomes for the customers.
Title: Senior Copywriter
Day Rate: £200 - £350
Contract Length: 6 months + a potential extension
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing