3 months ago
* Experience working in social media analytics.
* Experience with Boolean logic.
* Experience working with the business applications of social media platforms.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Training or certification through an emergency management association or agency.
* Experience in story-based reporting.
* Experience creating unique, value-adding, evolving insights. Experience as a proactive, independent worker.
* Knowledge of the YouTube platform, its capabilities and features, apps, and Top Creators.
* Familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms.
* Ability to work well with minimal guidance. Ability to thoughtfully and holistically create reports that address large strategic business questions with a data-based narrative.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Social Media Marketing Analytics Lead, you will be part of the YouTube Social team who aspire to make YouTube the most loved and engaged social brand in the world while driving core business metrics.
You will be helping provide coverage on all global issues. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, both local and international to fully utilize social data in order to uncover insights that inform business and marketing decisions, and track/assess rapid escalation scenarios. You will focus on deep analysis of key audiences and broad analysis of global trends. You will work proactively and reactively uncovering insights, but also positive trends for YouTube to act on.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
* Manage all social analytics for YouTube EMEA marketing.
* Identify regional trends and issues on social platforms that have global potential.
* Turn information into insights and create actionable, data-backed reports. Compile results to inform management while providing recommendations based on research.
* Work hand in hand with PR, Trusty and Safety, our creator team, and cross-functional stakeholders on potential and/or emerging complex issues and challenges comms related to potential and/or emerging incidents.
* Use social data and analysis to inform paid social planning, budgeting, and targeting.