6 months ago
15 million subscribers. 12 brands. We’re Diagonal View, the largest production studio for YouTube and Facebook in EMEA.
Now part of Sky – Europe’s biggest entertainment brand – our commercial and brand-sponsored content business is booming. And we’re launching Diagonal View Productions this year, kicking off with a TV series to be distributed worldwide. You won’t find a more exciting place to work.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Diagonal View team. This team are THE social media experts for Sky. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative person with to build brand solutions on social and digital media within the Sky ecosystem.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities
The role is for someone to be the go-to person within the Omnicom hub for all things social media and to help create branded content ideas to run within our own portfolio, across the digital platforms and as part of wider media campaigns.
- Be the face of social in the marketplace across the Omnicom group of agencies
- Assist in larger broadcast partnerships briefs to upsell and integrate social into the plans
- Proactively generate pitches for the patch to generate social and digital partnership revenue
- Complete all administrative tasks to enable the Partnerships Controller to track and forecast activity
- Work with programming to generate saleable ideas for brand integration and ad funded content
- Be the face of social in the marketplace across the Omnicom
- Minimum 2 years social media experience
- Minimum 3 years agency facing sales experience within a creative solutions team
- Understanding of how commercial programming ideas are written and delivered
- Persuasive communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better