3 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting an experienced Social Media, PR and Content Executive for a well-known organisation based in South Yorkshire.
By assisting with the development of best in class marketing campaigns, you'll use your creativity, passion and innovative thinking to help further grow the client's business.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be a key contributor to the groups social media strategy, including the delivery of content, PR and social media analysis for both B2B and B2C channels.
As the groups social media expert, you will work closely with the wider marketing team to develop strategies, utilising all social media platforms including: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You tube.
You will be responsible for local, national and regional PR covering both traditional and online.
You will have a proactive approach to engaging and increasing followers and networks and play a key role in the ongoing attraction of new custom
Key responsibilities the Social Media, PR and Content Executive will have are:
* Have a creative approach to PR / Social Media and be ahead of the curve on all activities to maximise engagement to assist with driving growth and awareness
* Create and implement dynamic and appealing content across a wide range of posts, blogs, videos etc.
* Optimise PR opportunities, writing and proactively selling in your stories to the media (primarily local and trade press)
* Being the commercial lead on all online and PR activities including the ownership, review and analysis of day to day and spot online/PR projects.
Elevation Recruitment Group would be keen to speak to candidates who can demonstrate the following skill sets:
* A proven track record in delivering high calibre content and social media strategy across key channels.
* A proven track record of working within a social media / PR / Content role is essential
* A strong digital focus with a solid understanding of ROI reporting
* A mix of B2B or B2C experience will be considered
* Agency or In house experience will be considered
* A creative flair with ability to adapt your style to different target audiences
* Degree educated within Journalism, English, Creative Writing (or equivalent)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an exciting business who has specific growth plans for the future. Individual's with the required skills and experience who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career are encouraged to apply.
about 1 month ago
only 5 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close