3 months ago
Social Media Specialist
Aviva is looking for a Social Media Specialist to provide social media planning and activation support for all Aviva social channels. Part strategist, part hands-on tactician and capable of envisioning, leading or implementing social media programs, the position will contribute to content development and work collaboratively within the organization to make Aviva stand out and get noticed (for all the right reasons).
Social Media Specialists are the strategic thinkers, stakeholder-whisperers, critical thinkers, and executioners who ensure work is delivered at the highest level and on time. The ideal Social Media Specialist is part social strategist, part visionary, and part project manager. Not only do they help guide the strategy of a campaign, they’re willing to get their hands dirty to ensure the work gets done.
Campaign & Content Support
* Support research and strategic planning activities for campaigns
* Support content strategy writing for digital (when required)
* Collaborating with internal stakeholders across marketing, communications and other business units to plan external communications
* Developing and implementing strategic social media & digital plans to grow Aviva’s online presence and impact that map back to program KPIs and business goals
Paid Social Media Management
* Support the creation of paid media plans and optimization efforts
* Scheduling and implementing paid media across social platforms based on approved strategies
* Building social advertising strategies to support client campaigns; able to place and track ads across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords for video)
* Budget management and optimization
Customer Service Support
* Leading strategies around customer service related issues to enhance brand community experience
Analytics and Reporting
* Regular reporting of social-media activities and campaigns. Identify goals and analyze progress to improve social-media efforts over time.
* Oversee social media analytics, reviewing industry trends and campaigns and develop recommendations to inform program development and business planning initiatives
* Support, collaborate or lead the development of best practices, trends, platforms and tools for partners and internal teams
* Coaching and mentoring junior team members
* 4-6 years of experience in a social media role, agency or in-house
* Bachelor’s and/or post-graduate degree in Communications, Advertising, Media Studies or a related field
* Proven experience using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube/Vimeo to distribute and amplify an organization’s content, manage reputation, develop relationships, and drive website traffic
* Current understanding of paid social media landscape and experience creating, analyzing, reporting and optimizing paid advertising campaigns on various platforms
* Proficiency in insight gathering and analytics; ability to implement an effective reporting strategy on the metrics that matter to measure content performance and make timely suggestions on how to optimize
* Strong social writing; ability to write effective and thumb-stopping social content
* Refined understanding of community management
* Proficiency in Photoshop is an asset
* Strong interpersonal abilities to effectively manage all internal and external relationships, vendors and partners
* Superior time management and organizational abilities. Can work effectively in a team environment and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure.
* Bilingualism an asset
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close