7 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in crafting and managing social marketing strategy and content development for Business-to-Business/Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Brands.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience with cross-functional stakeholder management.
* Proven experience in managing editorial social media accounts with a diverse B2B/B2C audience.
* Experience and understanding in defining Marketing measurement and tracking; utilize an analytical mindset.
* Proven track record of creativity and innovation in the social media space.
* Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, adapt to changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
We are the Business-to-Business (B2B) EMEA team working on inspiring, engaging and growing businesses across EMEA.
You'll craft and execute the social media and content strategy for our B2B offering in EMEA, working closely with global, regional and local teams.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Build and oversee Social Media strategy for the B2B industry in EMEA; including development of strategy, brand voice, content calendars, content distribution and measurement plan.
* Drive growth and product centric initiatives/content projects across social channels.
* Conduct social analytics, generate timely reports and define/execute measurement roadmap.
* Build strong relationships with regional and local teams; provide ongoing support, advice and guidance from a social perspective.
* Develop EMEA perspective on social positioning, branding and messaging; develop social best practices and trainings to share across markets.