6 months ago
Do you love all things paid social?
Can you make your ads stand out in a crowded marketplace?
Do you enjoy the thrill of competition?
Are you ready to join an ambitious award winning, results focused, content marketing agency?
This company is based in London and Norfolk with a growing team specialising in content creation, PPC, SEO, social media, influencer marketing, outreach and email marketing. Their client base spans a diverse spectrum of industries, both nationally and internationally so you will gain experience working on a vast range of clients and projects.
You will be a key member of the team, developing social PPC campaigns on Facebook for their clients to drive sales, content and new customer acquisition. You will be responsible for the day to day running of multiple campaigns. Testing and optimisation will be a big focus for this role. Skills and attitude are more important than years and years of experience.
- Manage and optimise multiple campaigns.
- Build effective audience targeting strategies.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the core disciplines of social PPC.
- Show passion for driving marketing performance and ROI.
- Use Facebook Ads specifically for lead generation and potentially other platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Maintain, support and develop Paid Social offerings in accordance with the business and client objectives.
- Contribute to a clients' Paid Social offering to create new, exciting and successful campaigns.
- Participate in planning meetings and work closely in a team.
- Adapt quickly to changing environments, needs and emerging technologies to assist in the future development of their products.
- See opportunities where others see barriers.
- A team player
- Skilled in social advertising for lead generation
- Competent in Google Docs and Sheets
- An enthusiastic and proactive individual with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Accustomed to working in a busy office environment
- Excellent at managing your own time
- Calm with a good level of common sense
- Easy going and with a great sense of humor
- Experience creating and managing Facebook Ads campaigns
- Working with custom and lookalike audiences
- Experience in any of the following would be beneficial:
- YouTube Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Facebook Blueprint certified
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Data Studio
They provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, have every other Friday off, enjoy 35 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays), plus experience various staff days out, development opportunities and social events.
2 months ago
only 8 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close