15 days ago
upto £62k depending on skills and experience
Category: Digital Marketing Jobs
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to undertake technical end-to-end Solution Design for the implementation of new- and changes to- existing systems for a portfolio of major projects.
You will work with the business to deliver pragmatic and innovative solutions that meet business requirements and are aligned to our IT Strategy.
You will need to keep abreast of changes in the external environment in order to proactively contribute to the development and governance of IT strategy in the area of application architecture and associated development tools. A subject matter expert,you will have experience in simplification and alignment strategies and be able to assess technology landscapes and propose and implement simplification initiatives.
You will also:
Develop and maintain detailed documentation relating to the solution, including data analysis, modelling, dataflow design and process decomposition
* Ensure the delivered system is correctly aligned to the designed system. This may involve setting standards & some hands-on coding to create templates for software engineers
* Advise & educate IT & Business staff as appropriate
* Explain Current & Target Architecture (and policies and standards where appropriate) and sell to the business, integration partners, vendors etc.
* Provide end-to-end ownership of an application group as well as a specific application or technology
* Lead a team of Solution Consultants and Software Engineers and providing training where required.
* Strong Solution Architecture support experience with background in integration
* Previous experience & proven track record in a consultancy or technical design role
* Must have worked on a wide range of projects up to and including very large-scale programmes
* Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
* In depth knowledge of one or more sets of applications or key technologies (e.g Azure, Data management, Agile etc.) in use within the Company
* Good understanding of Company, UK and Global IT strategy and architectures
* Good understanding of current and emerging technologies and their potential to deliver business benefits
* Able to translate business strategy into technical solutions and business requirements into technical design
* Ability to develop and maintain a wide network of useful contacts, both in IT and within the business, and with 3rd party suppliers/vendors
* Good understanding of information security issues, systems life cycles and system integration
* In depth understanding of Non- Functional Requirements and operational/service delivery characteristics.
With a presence in over 60
countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers,
AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here.
We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to
work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind
you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where
you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even
bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn
directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy
real responsibility, really early on.
We’re proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number
one global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services,
providing corporate support services to a whole range of AXA UK businesses.
From how we use the latest technology to exploring new channels to market, our
impact is far-reaching, wide-ranging and ever-evolving. We actively encourage
our people to think differently. Because only by challenging the status quo
will we push AXA onto even greater things.
What We Offer
Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
* Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
* 28 days holiday plus bank holidays with the ability to purchase extra days
* Interest free season ticket loan scheme
* Share Plan Scheme Flexible benefits scheme
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
* 50% off Pure Gym membership
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.