about 1 year ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Media Buying Solutions (MBS) team and the DoubleClick Digital Marketing suite of solutions is one of the fastest growing areas within Google. We focus on offering the largest, most sophisticated agencies, advertisers and media buyers integrated technology solutions to support them in the fast growing and highly strategic areas of programmatic and real-time advertising.
As a Solutions Architect within the MBS Agency team, you are data-oriented, consultative and creative with an analytical and strategic mind, an entrepreneurial spirit and possess the ability to build strong relationships with our agency customers. You will help shape our agency’s data transformation strategies and position Google as the client’s trusted data and tech advisor and preferred solutions partner. You will drive the data and tech partnership between Google and the client and create the conditions for an efficient data-driven transformation. You will work jointly with a network of internal and external partners, including agencies, service partners and consulting firms. Your primary role will be to help design and orchestrate the implementation of an integrated data strategy across media, ad tech, infrastructure and utilize the power of DoubleClick and the Google Cloud suite. Internally, you will cooperate with colleagues from DoubleClick, Analytics, Cloud, Product, Engineering and Google Technical Services to help craft client-centric solutions that address clients’ business challenges and facilitate their understanding of data-related business opportunities. The partnership with various internal sales will lead to providing a scaled and comprehensive portfolio of solutions.
This is a client-facing sales role requiring deep industry, extensive data-driven marketing and programmatic expertise and a broad base of industry contacts. You will need to understand and anticipate how decisions are made, and you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our key clients.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Build and foster long-term senior relationships with senior agency decision makers and essential practitioners to be able to build and carry out long-term data strategies and optimize their advertising expenditures and use of platforms and products.
* Educate clients on value proposition of our various data-related product offerings (Cloud, Google Analytic 360 value proposition, Ads Data Hub etc.)
* Work hand-in-hand with Google Cloud sales teams to develop a client centric data joint business plan. Partner with Google Technical Services to ensure seamless data project delivery.
* Work with the other solutions architects to deliver seminars, roundtables and other events to scale your efforts across the ecosystem.
* Act as a bridge between engineering, sales and the customer, to enhance our customers’ understanding of our products and communicate complex ideas/products/features. Promote your own work and other relevant products within Google to scale solutions and encourage further adoption.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* Experience in advertising sales, business development or consulting.
* Experience with designing data strategies/data management platform-related projects.
* Affinity with technology and data analyses - knowledge of the DoubleClick stack, Cloud, Google Analytics 360, and Google Audience propositions
* Ability to work across all levels of an organization in parallel, ensuring quality implementation within clients and agencies, driving organizational change at C-level, project management across external and internal departments
* Ability to work with SQL
* Excellent understanding of the advertisers business and marketing goals, able to interpret cross-media (attribution) data and able to translate this into actionable advice
* A deep understanding of the industry's data related issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the data marketplace
* Solution-oriented mindset