2 months ago
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience as a sales engineer or in a customer-facing role in professional services in SaaS or equivalent environment.
* Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Demonstrated ability to lead complex, multi-national projects with different roles and responsibilities without authority.
* Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, tailor them for technical and non-technical audiences and to persuasively present product offerings.
* Ability to learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
* Demonstrated project management skills. Excellent analytical skills, with a creative approach to problem-solving.
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
As a Solutions Consultant, you'll work with global customers and other internal teams working with them. You're passionate about online marketing platforms, professional services, data, and change and project management. You're experienced in managing technical relationships, spanning multiple markets and different levels of stakeholders. You are excited to navigate in unchartered territory to provide client service, technical aptitude, and in-depth industry knowledge.
You'll lead and execute projects spanning multiple markets for agencies and advertisers who use Google Marketing Platform. These projects will include technical scoping on business pitches, product deployment, data integrations and custom solutions. With entrepreneurial spirit, you will work on multiple projects simultaneously, influencing and leading small teams. You'll help customers with data architecture and business process improvement, combining your deep understanding of Google Marketing Platform to provide solutions.
As the technical, functional and industry expert, you will meet and exceed clients' expectations by proactively providing them with solutions that will impact their business on an ongoing basis, including accelerating product adoption, increasing platform integration, scoping and building custom-development solutions with Engineers and product experts, and running workshops and customer audits.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
* Build and maintain relationships with EMEA agencies and advertisers, providing high-touch, solutions-oriented service from a technical and functional perspective.
* Support and partner with Sales and Technology Partners, in order to provide functional and technical recommendations and needs assessments for prospective clients.
* Own and ensure multi-market product deployment and architecture integration experience for the client, ensuring excellent service and consulting to assure a future proof setup of their advertising infrastructure.
* Manage reactive client issues sent to Technical Services Associate teams and act as a point of escalation when Support teams need assistance.