- Join the world's leading manufacturer of factory and manufacturing automation solutions
- Brand new role supporting marketing with improving ROI & performance
- Be a part of a global company with unparalleled progression opportunities
The Role: You will be responsible for developing and promoting your product line through distributors and key channel partner. This role will involve the development and communications of campaigns and running training programmes and initiatives to add value and commercial performance to the channels.
Responsibilities for the position of Solutions Manager - Channel
- Promotion of your product line to key channel partners and distributors
- Work closely with the product managers to develop strategies which may focus on particular product groups and specialisms as required
- Devise relevant collateral to support activities and realise this through interfacing with the Marcoms Team
- Design and deliver a value-added programme of training courses - how will you ensure your partner's sales team sell your product?
- Work with the Solutions Management Team Leader on overall strategy, goals and objectives
- Report team's key activities to your Line Manager on a monthly basis
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous B2B Channel Management Experience
- Open on previous industry experience - you will bring news ideas and a fresh perspective
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field desired
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set
- Excellent business sense, commercial awareness and negotiation skills
Our client is the market leading manufacturer of manufacturing automation products and part of one of the world's largest corporations. Since they were established nearly a century ago, they have been known for product development and innovation across the market. With a comprehensive range of products, they take pride in the bespoke solutions they have to offer the market.
The Package for Solutions Manager - Channel
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
- Company Car
- Full list of benefits including Health Care and Dental Insurance, Pension, Sports and Social Club, GymFlex- option to view/join local gyms at reduced membership fees, subsidised canteen on site.
- Holiday- 25 days (plus bank holidays) for first full year of service. Entitlement increases by a day each year of service until it reaches 27 days.
Location: The position of Solutions Manager - Channel will be field based with regular meetings at head office in Hatfield. The role requires a valid driving licence and flexible working hours.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.