2 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in advertising, analytics, and/or enterprise technology sales.
* Experience managing complex and technical programmatic/data and analytics projects for customers.
* Proven track record of meeting or exceeding business growth goals. Understanding of cloud, data, analytics, and measurement technologies and associated key industry players.
* Demonstrated understanding of cloud, ad and marketing technologies.
* Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
* Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach and ability to work well in a large, fast-paced, complex, and evolving environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence internally and externally.
About the job
Consulting with a wide variety of existing advertising companies of all sizes, you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables brands to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial know-how shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
As a Solutions Manager, you'll work on the Google Marketing Platform suite of solutions. You'll focus on offering integrated technology solutions to brands and service partners in order to support them in the fast-growing and strategic areas of programmatic advertising and marketing analytics.
In this role, you'll be responsible for working closely with the wider Sales team in advocating for the Google Marketing Platform to marketers and service partners in the region. You will be responsible for key clients across our suite of buy-side and analytics products. You have experience in managing complex client relationships and leading complex technology solutions, you'll bring a thorough understanding of the online industry, and the ability to advocate effectively in order to help your customers grow.
You’ll have a deep technical understanding of all Google Marketing Platform products and knowledge of other Google products such as Google Cloud Platform and Ads Data Hub. You’ll also translate technical information into simple terms, clearly articulating to clients how Google products can help solve for their specific challenges. You’re a good listener, story-teller and are capable of converting customers' business challenges into a product solution and system architecture.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Manage projects for internal and external teams across various functional areas to deliver strategic initiatives and fulfill customer needs.
* Develop relationships with C-level and other key stakeholders, and become a trusted advisor in order to solidify and grow partnerships.
* Generate strategic business plans to define strategies and tactics.
* Build and maintain knowledge of the Google Marketing Platform and the overall ad tech ecosystem and competitive solutions.
* Understand and translate complex business requirements into a functional technical solution for customers to adopt.