3 months ago
Sponsorships & Partnerships Campaign Manager - FTC 12 months
London - West
Sponsorships & Partnerships Campaign manager - FTC 12 months
Hammersmith - W68BS
Salary - £38-£45k per annum + benefits
Do you have a passion for Sponsorship & Partnerships within the TV/ Gaming and Music space then this is the opportunity for YOU!
This is an exciting time to be joining Virgin Media as a Sponsorship & Partnership Campaign Manager - FTC - 12 Months, based in our Hammersmith office you will assist in developing and implementing the sponsorship and sponsorship strategy - looking to maximise budgets and create integrated campaigns that appeal to our existing and potential new customers.
Working across key campaigns such as BAFTA television awards & Gaming EGX partnerships you will help develop the strategy for the activations for Sponsorships properties for 2018 and beyond. You will work our sponsorships across entertainment leading on all day to day aspects of those sponsorships.
Develop long-term strategic relationships with sponsors and partners, as well as with internal stakeholders.
* Understand the challenges and objectives to ensure that sponsorship is relevant and integrated with Virgin Media business strategy.
* Manages the day to day operational requirements of campaign management from development to execution to post implementation review
* Makes recommendations on new commercial opportunities as well as exit plans, where appropriate
* Manages the negotiation of partnership and sponsorship deals
* Manages agencies and suppliers to ensure project objectives and sponsorship strategy is achieved
* Works with Product, Brand, PR, Advertising, Digital and Content teams to identify new and innovative ways to integrate the product and content portfolio into sponsorship strategy
* Work with wider Brand, Marketing team to identify new ways to integrate and use sponsorships as a catalyst for marketing
* Ensure activity is delivered within budget and continuously look for efficiencies
* Communicates current sponsorship activities internally at a mid and senior level
* Ensures that sponsorships are evaluated and comply with strategy / targets
Typical Knowledge, experience and Skills
* Previous relevant experience (five to six years) both within brand marketing as well as identified sponsorship/partnership field (TV, gaming, sport- ftc 12 or music)
* Excellent understanding of the Virgin brand
* Strong experience and competency in all marketing disciplines (ATL, BTL, Digital, Experiential, Media)
* Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Demonstrate strategic ability and commercial thinking
"We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options."
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. We’re a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts across Virgin Media products ad Virgin brands!
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!