7 months ago
MAT COVER- 12 Months FTC
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Our vision is to create a world class and empowered activation performance marketing group to allow us to win in an increasingly competitive market – Lyssa McGowan, Chief Commercial Officer, Sky
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Own the quarterly activation marketing objectives and plans ensuring activity is effectively delivered through your team
- Develop a 360-marketing approach across paid and owned Sky Sports media channels that deliver against commercial targets and drives optimal customer experience
- Understand market & sports competitor landscape identifying opportunities and potential threats
- Lead the development of customer insight analysis, ensuring implications translate into action
- Interrogate marketing performance, identifying opportunities to improve effectiveness and deliver ongoing efficiencies
- Galvanise support across the business particularly with senior sports contacts to ensure alignment at every touchpoint and support for commercial performance
- Own targets and track marketing KPIs, to deliver against marketing targets including CPA, ROMIs etc
- Work with agencies and internal resource to develop campaign creative by writing clear and concise briefs
- Ideally have a sports marketing background within the commercial environment
- A passion for sports, particularly the Premier League with the confidence to make business recommendations to senior sports stakeholders.
- An energetic self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Can grasp the “big picture” to optimise delivery of their part of the overall plan
- Capable of working and producing results with minimum supervision
- A resilient creative thinker who is flexible and determined
- Willingness to take accountability for all aspects of a project or campaign
- Leadership in guiding managers and managing through others
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about