5 months ago
You’ll do more than
the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
The Global Premium Products & Benefits organization (GPPB) is responsible for expanding American Express’ leadership in the global premium consumer space and becoming a more essential part of our customers’ lives.
Within GPPB, the Program Management Office drives connectivity and efficiencies across the team as well as across enterprise partnerships, leading functions such as Governance & Prioritization, Data Analytics & Reporting, Process Management, and Strategic Project Management.
The Governance and Prioritization Team is responsible for developing and maintaining the operating and governance processes that will drive cross-team alignment and prioritization of key tech initiatives. To support these efforts, the team works across product and technology teams to ensure effective partnership as we build new products for our customers.
The Sr Analyst of Governance and Prioritization will be responsible for supporting several critical remits of the team. Primary responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the implementation and adoption of a new tool to manage the intake of tech requests
* Working with business owners to ensure we develop a thorough definition of each tech request and identify the strategic outcome it will drive
* Applying prioritization framework to score requests from across the team and identify relative rank
* Developing and managing a status tracker to show the development progress for key strategic initiatives
* Creating and publishing a quarterly newsletter featuring key launches and outcomes across GPPB
* Preparing meeting materials for various stakeholder alignment sessions
* Supporting ad hoc strategic projects as necessary
Offer of employment
with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The ideal candidate will have a collaborative “can-do” attitude, an appetite to learn and raise his/her hand for new opportunities, and a passion for working across teams to drive projects forward. Most importantly, s/he will possess the following qualifications:
* Working style that is resourceful and adaptable to changing needs in a fast-paced environment
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills to drive process initiatives across the team
* Strong project management skills
* High attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to work effectively with others across the team and develop strong relationships
* Proactive, self-starter attitude with excellent time management and prioritization skills and a record of driving results
* Team player who is excited to solve challenging problems, do meaningful work, and still have fun
difference between having a job and making a difference.
has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them
in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on
their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made
a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and
collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even
take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to
take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the
guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
backing of American Express.
Don’t make a
difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the
links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this
process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact
the Recruitment Team on email@example.com
Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 6, 2018, 7:50:59 AM