17 days ago
Enterprise Digital Membership Experience (EDME) is one of the core groups comprising the larger Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA) organisation in American Express, focused on creating innovative and unparalleled digital experiences for Cardmembers. Its mission is to make Amex more essential to Cardmembers’ lives through the creation of differentiated experiences across numerous Enterprise digital channels and services: Americanexpress.com, Amex Mobile App, Amex Offers, Email / SMS Marketing etc.
Within EDME, the Global Web Experience team is responsible for the main consumer journeys on Americanexpress.com end –to-end. It leads the development of online experiences that drive Cardmembers’ engagement and deepens their relationship with American Express.
The Global Web Experience team is running a programme of initiatives to improve the ‘Guest Experience’ (or public site / non-logged in) environment on Amex.com. One key workstream is to evolve the Enterprise Homepage for 21 markets. To support strategy and delivery, we are recruiting for a contract Product Owner to be based in London alongside the core Guest Experience product team.
The new Product Owner will work closely with the Director, Global Web Experience to help shape the strategy and future facing features for the Homepage experience. They will also be responsible for setting up a robust test and learn / optimisation programme alongside their supporting Product Executive and the Customer Experience Optimisation Manager, as well as sync strategy across the other Guest Experience workstreams (UX Content Strategy ; Information Architecture and Navigation).
The work on the Homepage is happening at an exciting time within American Express; the roll-out of the new global brand identity, new enterprise content management system (Adobe Experience Manager) and new common design (Design Language System) mean that we are organisationally ready for this large-scale change initiative to happen.
* Work closely with the Director, Guest Experience and other Homepage team members in London to establish the Homepage strategy, and market implementation plan
* Establish and deliver Homepage optimisation roadmap alongside the Customer Experience Optimisation Manager to move needle on homepage performance
* Forge strong relationships with Analytics, UX Design, UX Research and CXO resource to ensure a data and insight driven approach is taken to advancing the Homepage – and help establish a robust, always on optimisation programme.
* Manage PI planning with our Technology partners and Scrum Team, providing clear plans, prioritisation and direction for each PI
* Build good relationships with markets, as well as guide and influence them on the strategy evolution of Homepage
* Collaborate and strategize with all Guest Experience Product Owners (IA, Navigation, Content Strategy) to ensure Homepage Strategy is in sync and opportunities to join dots are realised
* Support broader SEO, Accessibility, UX and Brand objectives with Homepage evolution
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
* Significant experience as Product Owner, ideally in web and with experience of Agile methodologies and working closely with a Scrum team, and related tools (Jira)
* Good awareness of SEO & UX Design principles, web standards and accessibility guidelines – WCAG 2.0 & W3C
* Experience of managing and motivating teams
* Understanding of web analytics fundamentals
* Strong organisational skills – detail oriented and ability to juggle and drive results across multiple projects to deadlines
* Excellent communication (both written and verbal) – ability to liaise and collaborate with stakeholders, understand needs and influence them towards the right solution
* Ability to feel comfortable in a changing environment – able to adapt / flex approach according to needs
* Fast learner, with ability to use own initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude towards problem solving and decision making
* Ability to flex working across multiple time zones when required
* Web product design experience
* Working knowledge / experience of digital content management through Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team.on firstname.lastname@example.org orfree phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 4, 2019, 9:25:38 AM