4 months ago
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced marketer who can build the strategy and execution for programs targeted at the enterprise executive who is key to the team of decision makers responsible for moving to the cloud. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in AWS, a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a global leader in Cloud Computing.
In this role you will be responsible for building programs that are targeted at executives decision-makers from enterprise companies based who are at different phases of their journey with AWS, with the goal to gain mindshare and build deeper relationships with these key decision makers. You will be responsible not only for the strategy around current or developing new programs while designing them as an extension of the global executive program portfolio by leveraging best practices that you can infuse into regional specific programs allowing adaptation to local market nuances. You will be responsible for building the agenda and experience that attracts the executive level audience. Agendas should be geared toward story-telling through use cases and business outcomes AWS technology is enabling. You will need to look at this through multiple lens keeping in mind the targeted personas based on the stage they are at in their journey. You will work closely with our subject matter experts from enterprise strategy, services and business development teams in an advisor capacity to help guide the message or content needed to support these intimate, high-touch engagement programs. You will need to balance communicating AWS technology that differentiates us with vision and business impact that executives can immediately understand and take action in their pursuit to transform their companies. This is a senior-level hands-on position that is perfect for a skilled marketer who enjoys developing, curating, and advising around programs and content targeted at the executive audience who are at different phases of their cloud journey. You will utilize exceptional program management skills to manage and communicate on all global executive programs, ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality experience.
· Develop the UK/IR global executive programs strategy and plans that are the cornerstone to communicate to this senior business executive audience.
· Work with key stakeholders to identify and develop the overarching themes and stories that resonate with this targeted audience that are designed to provide awareness and education to gain the mindshare with the executive audience.
· Be able to present the executive programs strategy across the EMEA organization including field marketing organization, sales and AWS executives.
· Experience building executive advisory boards for different personas (and industries) within the C-suite (CIO, CISO, CFO)
· Partner with global executive programs teams to pilot key executive programs from planning to execution, online and offline.
· Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for overall program efforts
· Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution.
· 7-10 years of relevant experience in enterprise or executive programs, communication and content development.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study.
· Demonstrated success in event management, program management and project management.
· Ability to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services strongly preferred.
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results at a global level.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Proven knowledge of industry tools, such as SalesForce and HTML.