8 months ago
The Digital Apps & Games Services team is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and monetisation for entertainment content on Fire TV and Fire tablets. The Digital Apps & Games Services team is responsible for growing selection, deepening customer engagement, and monetising 3rd party apps and video content on Fire devices. We work with top video and entertainment partners with direct-to-consumer streaming propositions to delight Amazon customers with a wide selection of TV shows, movies, music and more. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in establishing a rapidly growing category of content on Amazon’s best-selling devices.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will build and execute a strong marketing plan to drive content downloads on Fire devices, customer engagement, and monetisation via purchases of entertainment content and subscriptions. You will evaluate growth opportunities based on industry trends and internal data, being responsible for the fastest growing Digital Apps & Games content category by revenue. You will build integrated marketing strategies to drive growth of top entertainment content, working with internal and external partners to bring these campaigns to life. You will also work in collaboration with the devices marketing team on approaches to market Fire devices to new audience segments.
A successful candidate will be creative and will leverage their knowledge of the entertainment industry to help introduce new campaigns and marketing approaches. They must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (setting up campaigns using internal tools, managing campaign performance, and solving problems). The right person for this role will have experience with online and offline marketing, making data-driven decisions, and influencing others. Flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key.
As a Sr. Marketing Manager, your key responsibilities will include the following:
· Define the consumer marketing plan; establish the optimal marketing mix; agency resources; and report marketing results to leadership.
· Conceptualize, build, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, including creative development, targeting segmentation, and campaign performance analysis.
· Leverage a mix of marketing channels such as owned media (on-device merchandising, retail web placements, email, and social), paid media, community events, PR, customer offers, influencers, and affiliate marketing.
· Participate in the establishment, implementation and measurement of the effectiveness of initiatives to drive content downloads, content usage, and in-app purchases.
· Work both at the planning level by generating bold and innovative ideas for growth and at the tactical level by helping to manage campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems.
· Own the reporting of category and device results to leadership.
· Build customer segmentation and leverage audience insights in campaign planning.
· Draft and localise marketing collateral and advertising creative for various digital channels.
· Identify and evaluate partnership opportunities, including co-marketing opportunities with entertainment partners
· Negotiate external partnerships and maintain relationships with top partners.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs across multiple touch points.
The position will be based in Amazon’s UK office in central London.
· Multiple years of relevant experience in marketing or marketing communications
· Minimum Bachelor's degree required
· Multiple years of relevant experience in marketing and/or marketing communications
· Experience defining consumer marketing plans and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
· Deep versatility using marketing analytics on a day-to-day basis
· Experience reporting marketing results to leadership and driving results
· Experience reviewing marketing channels and campaigns on their effectiveness and creating the best marketing mix
· Experience launching/managing marketing promotions with B2B partners in the Media and Entertainment sector
· Experience in drafting and localizing marketing collateral
· Facility with Excel (pivot tables) required
· MBA/MS preferred
· SQL/advanced Excel
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.