12 months ago
Sr Mgr - Experiential Marketing (EMEA)
London, United Kingdom
Categories: Digital Commerce
American Express Global Commercial Services is the leading provider of payments for small, mid and large corporations globally.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing and transformative division of the business.
Within the Global Brand & Field Enablement team, the Global Experiential Marketing team is focused on designing and developing exceptional in-person experiences for our customers and prospects across the globe
The Senior Manager, Global Experiential Marketing will play a critical role in partnering with our in-market teams across Europe to shape the strategy for delivering global consistent in-person experiences.
S/he will lead the design and support execution of high-visibility regional tradeshows, conferences, B2B Forums and hospitality events as well as create a robust inventory of events across EMEA and drive consistency across executions.
include, but are not limited to:
* Develop a strategy and approach to creating exceptional in-person experiences across Europe including tradeshows, conferences, B2B forums and hospitality events
* Partner with key stakeholders to create robust inventory of regional events and drive consistency across executions to ladder up to American Express B2B experiential guidelines
* Lead PMO for the annual PA Connect (B2B Forum) event including strategic/concept development through production/execution of event
* Own vendor and agency management relations and negotiations
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. PR, Marketing, Field, etc.) to deliver against business objectives
* Partner with compliance teams to ensure company needs and requirements are met
* Drive investment efficiencies through clear, measurable criteria and analytic rigor
* Develop tools/resources(e.g. toolkits, standardize comms, etc.) for our partners around the organization to deliver global consistent experiences
Offer of employment with American Express is
conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check,
subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Significant experience in marketing, customer facing, and event management
* Proven creative, strategic marketer who puts the customer at the center of everything
* Strong relationship building skills and proven success motivating and influencing partners, customers, agencies/vendors
* Strategic thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to exercise judgment and prioritization
* Exceptional project management skills and great attention to detail, with the ability to independently move multiple projects forward in parallel
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Proven track record of driving results
* Adaptable in a dynamic work environment
* Budgetary and financial accountability
* Event management experience a must
* Agency experience a plus
to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative,
risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions
you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place
to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over
the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational
Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to
Work. If you’re ready to take on a
challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your
To complete your application please click on the links below. However,If your equire any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time