3 months ago
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented, self-directed regional partner marketing leader to generate awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) cloud computing platform with Amazon Partner Network (APN) partners in the United Kingdom and Ireland. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
This role will be responsible for educating and empowering the UKI region's ISV's to innovate and build robust cloud-based solutions on AWS, as well as work with AWS Partners (Global and local System Integrators, Independent Software Vendors, Technology, Consulting & Distributor) to prepare best-in-class enablement & demand generation programs focused on adding customers to our joint platform.
In this role, the successful candidate will partner with the AWS ISV and partner sales, key stakeholders from marketing, PR and business development teams, to ensure that we have excellent communication and GTM engagements with a focused set of AWS ISV partners within the UKI region. Key activities will entail being a contributor to the joint marketing content, collateral and marketing programs designed to drive further adoption of AWS in UKI Region.
Successful candidates must have prior marketing experience working at a top technology vendor and must use this understanding to build and execute targeted and integrated marketing campaigns focused on marketing “to” and “through” ISVs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work jointly with members of the AWS ISV business and AWS Partner Network community to prepare marketing campaigns and programs utilized by partners in marketing to their existing customer base, resulting in more revenue and sales pipeline.
· Work closely with AWS service teams, business development, PR, evangelists, and other marketing managers to ensure the AWS cloud platform information is reaching a broad audience of ISVs via events, seminars, webinars and additional activities to drive demand and awareness.
· Ability to work autonomously to build and execute an effective marketing plan which will help facilitate awareness, adoption, and usage of the AWS platform and integrate this plan with partner driven activities.
- 10 years of relevant work experience in partner marketing in high-technology companies
- Experience with developing partner-facing programs and communications
Strong experience in managing multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs to drive common outcomes and achieve internal goals
- Experience managing agencies to deliver partner marketing programs at scale
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner ecosystem
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
· Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and teams in driving pipeline and revenue
· Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
· Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns through an indirect business model leveraging partners
· Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving industry