6 months ago
**12 month fixed term contract role**
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented, self-directed regional partner marketing leader to generate awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) cloud computing platform with Amazon Partner Network (APN) partners in the United Kingdom and Ireland. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
As the Partner Marketing leader for the United Kingdom and Ireland, you will be responsible for building and implementing the AWS partner marketing strategy, planning, campaign development and execution targeted to startups, developers, small businesses and enterprise customers across all of the region for all APN partners.
You will be responsible for defining and driving regional partner marketing programs, digital marketing and events and you will work closely with local partner sales teams focused on these regions. You will work closely with the field teams in the countries to deliver partner marketing initiatives and campaigns that drive AWS awareness, generate demand or help accelerate opportunities in your market. Additionally the Partner Marketing Manager for the United Kingdom and Ireland will work closely with the United Kingdom Leadership team to explore new business opportunities to build partner strategies and initiatives for AWS. You will team up with partners marketing leaders in other regions across EMEA and corporate teams in the United States to share practices.
The right candidate is able to drive business impact and has successful experience in results-driven marketing and partnering with the internal teams to drive growth in new regions, as well as an unbridled passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Demonstrable years of experience in partner marketing. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred.
· Demonstrated success in partner marketing management, developing marketing strategy, digital marketing, event management, product management, lead management.
· Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional, matrixed global organization.
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget and deliver on time.
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com and Marketo.
· Fluency in English. Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study. MBA preferred.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns through an indirect business model leveraging partners.