3 months ago
Location: London, Munich or Madrid
Amazon is looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to drive marketing activities for the Amazon Shopping app in Europe, with a specific focus on generating increased engagement with the app. You will create and execute effective paid engagement strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimize for return on investment and cost efficiency. As part of the EU Mobile team you will play an instrumental role as we seek to acquire new mobile customers and increase engagement with Amazon via our mobile platforms.
As a Sr. Mobile Product Manager for Amazon’s EU Mobile team, your key responsibilities will include the following:
· Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive engagement of the Amazon app with a multi-million euro yearly budget.
· Design, test and implement new Mobile-specific programs to generate higher engagement levels with the Amazon Shopping app.
· Track and analyze industry and competitor trends, understand implications for the Amazon Shopping app and drive the necessary actions to react to them.
· Work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving potential issues).
· Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyze key metrics.
· Manage relationships with agencies and multiple top mobile ad networks (e.g. Google, Facebook…etc).
· Collaborate closely with Mobile technical, business, and design teams within Amazon to manage simultaneous time sensitive projects.
· Coordinate with other cross Amazon Mobile marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision in the mobile space.
We are looking for candidates with strong experience in digital marketing, which have:
· Min. 6-7 years of relevant experience in digital marketing
· The ability to create innovative marketing programs and/or partnerships to drive mobile app engagement.
· Strong time management skills: ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Strong analytical skills with a strong bias towards decision making based on data.
· Advanced Excel skills, being able to use it to analyze, extract insights and present recommendations.
· The ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Proven relevant work experience in online paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, and/or display and search marketing.
· Proven track record of delivering growth and optimization across key metrics.
· Previous experience managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks and publishers such as Facebook, Google…etc.
· Regional or multi-country experience preferred
· MBA preferred