4 months ago
Sr Product Manager, EU Search Marketing (f/m)
The primary responsibilities of the EU Search Marketing team are to drive web site traffic, maximize channel revenues, improve customer experience, help to define worldwide search channel strategy and inform technology development priorities.
We manage both Text and Shopping Ads on search engines and run experiments with a view to programmatically improve our ROI and find levers to grow the Amazon business in Europe. Our channel is one of the largest levers for Amazon business and new customer acquisition. We work with internal customers across all levels of the organization, both in Europe and in the US and enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-growing organization in an international environment.
This is a high-visibility position with scope for creativity and self-development. You (f/m) will develop a detailed understanding of digital marketing (SEM in particular) and understand the long-term financial impact of customer behavior trends. The problem space is exciting, challenging, and constantly evolving. The role requires a highly analytical mindset, data savviness, curiosity to seek out new possibilities and dive deep into solutions to support them. You should be strong at and attracted to the analytical and technical side of marketing as well as to the creative and experimental side, consistently using one to inform the other. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. This role can be located in one of the following European Amazon location: London, Paris, Munich, Berlin, Milan, Madrid or Luxemburg
Specifically, the Senior Product Manager (f/m), EU Search Marketing will:
· Develop deep channel insights and understanding in partnership with the central Paid Search team in the US, with retail teams, other marketing channel teams and the EU marketing analytics team
· Translate channel insights into a forward-thinking product/features proposals, prioritization, test roadmap and optimization.
· Contribute to the rollout of new features of the Amazon’s Paid Search management system in EU
· Be the point of contact for UK stakeholders on Paid Search topics
Define and run tests and analyses on a pan-EU basis
· Design and conduct rigorous A/B experiments to test new vendor features and/or inform new product development
· Build complex analyses to refine our understanding of the Search space and uncover optimization opportunities leveraging existing features of the Amazon Paid Search Management system
· Translate analytical findings into actionable insights and concise business actions and recommendations
· Work with the WW platform technical teams to continue to enhance the current system and rollout new features that have proven to drive improvements
· 4-6 years of work experience. Background in analytical positions or consulting is a plus
· Degree in Business, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a similar field
· Excellent English language skills. Any other European language is a plus
· Excellent business judgment and the ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistent with Amazon’s core principles
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a passion and aptitude for analysis and related tools.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across business and international teams
· Interest in the technical aspects of digital marketing
· Strong bias for action and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly.
· A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
· Experience in Paid Search Marketing or Online Marketing
· Master's degree Business, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a similar field
· SQL knowledge
28 days ago
only 1 day until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close