7 months ago
Department Summary: The B2B group’s Media & Entertainment Division, Media Tech Group is responsible for the following brands: TV Technology, Radio World, Radio World International, Radio World Engineering Extra, Creative Planet Network, Government Video and the NAB Show Daily News.
Job Summary & Purpose: This Strategic Account Manager will have overall revenue responsibility for Media Tech Group brands in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the U.S., plus other accounts as assigned.
Key role responsibilities
* Passionate about assisting TV, radio and video production technology and solution suppliers in growing their businesses through effective marketing in Future brands
* Motivated by income with a strong desire to maximize earnings
* Relentless prospector, focused on new account acquisition and retention
* Effective in conducting needs analysis to determine product alignment
* Adept at establishing and maintaining relationships to retain/grow existing business
* Goal oriented and committed to achievement
* Reliable and respectful team member, willing to share ideas and best practices and collaborate with other sales and content team members to reach overall brand goals.
Essential skills and experience
* Ability to listen to customers and respond with creative advertising solutions
* At least five years inside/outside sales experience required, preferably in media sales
* Demonstrated ability to present marketing information and communicate the value of marketing with Future’s suite of products
* Comfortable selling print, digital, events and custom solutions.
* Self motivated, and disciplined to work hard and independently
* Problem solver, likeable and driven to beat the competition
* Must be well organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multitask and sell more than one product at a time
* Deadline focused.
* Ability to build and manage a pipeline, and accurately forecast monthly sales
* Travel to major industry trade shows and for territory management
* G-suite and Netsuite proficiency preferred.