Strategic Consultant – Qual Research
Are you looking for a job with a consultancy where you can also apply your research skills and demonstrate strategic thinking? This small but prestigious Strategic research and planning group was founded by ex- brand planners who have built a strong consulting team around them. As a strategy agency they use market research as the foundation for all their work hence they have solid research know-how and high level of Insight and strategy expertise.
They work on a UK and global scale with a portfolio of partnership clients from emerging brands to big players in leisure & travel, Retail, tech, FMCG, finance & more. The areas could range from positioning, commercial, creative development, communications design to innovation approaches. Their Success has been forged through creative and strategic thinking partnered with a sound commercial approach.
They are looking for a strategic thinker who already has an established background in qualitative market research and/or strategic planning background. They are looking for people that aim to deliver impactful and bold strategic Insight. However, as qualitative research is one of the essential toolkits used in the process, they will need someone who has moderated a good amount of focus groups. Experience of other qualitative approaches would obviously be welcome too! It’s a close-knit team of creative and strategic thinkers and so an obvious aptitude and ability to apply next level strategy and insight approach is vital.
If this opportunity interests you and you want to find out more please apply or get in touch:
· Some experience managing and moderating qualitative research
· Experience gained within a market research agency, insight consultancy or brand consultancy would be ideal.
· Must be confident managing the whole research project cycle from initial brief to delivery.
· A good amount of experience handling Brand comms & positioning projects
· Participation in new business pitches and development of clients would be ideal.
· Exposure to project management and delivery to timelines
· Evidence of working on some strategic research or recommendation of Insight to client.
· Must be a confident presenting to clients.
· Should be comfortable challenging ideas both with clients and team members.
· Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources
· Happy collaborating as part of a team as well as using own initiative to work autonomously
· An obvious can-do approach and entrepreneurial attitude willing and passionate about developing a strong career in Strategic Market Research environment
If this opportunity interests you and you want to find out more please apply along with you CV.
JOB VACANCY – Strategic Research Consultant / Qualitative Insight Consultant / Qualitative Research Manager / Qualitative Associate Director
LOCATION – Central London
SALARY – £37,000 - £56,000 + benefits
If you are interested please apply or contact: Enlight Consulting a dedicated bespoke recruitment consultancy with a focus across the insight, market research, planning and analytics industries