Research Director / Associate Director – Strategy Studio
This is a unique and small Strategic research consultancy. They punch above their weight in relations to their size but with a well set up network of freelancers and suppliers to support their partner-style business they are lean and effective business.
As a strategy agency they use market research as the foundation for all their work. They have a team of Insight and Strategy Consultants who all have solid research know-how and high level of Insight and strategy expertise. They work on some great brands, handling their next level thinking that drives companies and brands forward. They work on a UK and global scale with a portfolio of partnership clients from emerging brands to big players in leisure & travel, Retail, tech, FMCG, finance & more. The areas could range from positioning, commercial, creative development, communications to innovation approaches. Their Success has been forged through creative and strategic thinking partnered with a sound commercial approach.
As they are gradually and steadily growing they have room to take on another experienced consultant. Aside from being a proven strategic thinker they need someone who already has an established background in qualitative market research and ideally someone with exposure to working in a more consultative environment. This role is ultimately about delivering impactful and bold strategic thinking and not just about the delivery of research.
They are a close-knit team of creative and strategic thinkers. Although it’s a very flat structure you’ll be one of the key senior players and so your commercial thinking, confidence and competence working with clients and previous evidence of applying next level strategy and insight approaches will be vital.
If this opportunity interests you and you want to find out more please apply get in touch or apply with our CV asap.
· Some experience managing and moderating qualitative research
· Experience gained within a market research agency, insight consultancy or brand consultancy would be ideal.
· Proven experience winning, developing and retaining client business.
· A good amount of experience handling Brand comms & positioning projects
· Exposure to project management and delivery to timelines
· Some line or team management experience
· Evidence of working on some strategic research or recommendation of Insight to clients.
· Must be a confident presenting to clients.
· Should be comfortable challenging ideas both with clients and team members.
· Ability to synthesise data from multiple sources
If this opportunity interests you and you want to find out more please apply along with you CV.
JOB VACANCY – Research Director / Associate Director / Strategic Research Consultant / Qualitative Insight Consultant / Qualitative Associate Director / Senior Research Manager
LOCATION – Central London,
SALARY – £45-70,000 + benefits
If you are interested please apply or contact:
Enlight Resource Consulting Ltd is a dedicated bespoke recruitment consultancy with a focus across the insight, market research, planning and analytics industries