3 months ago
This global Professional Services Firm has a fantastic opportunity for an integrated and strategic Marketer to join their expanding and award winning team.
The role :
• The key objective of this role is to devise and deliver the client retention and acquisition plan for the Firm in the region across multi -channel Marketing programmes and Business Development activity.
• Supporting the Divisional Head - direct the marketing strategy and business planning process delivering a coordinated marketing and communications plan within the region.
• Project manage local pitches.
• Communicate the specialist services the Firm offers across Practice Groups in the region both to internal and external audiences.
• Build and manage competitor intelligence to support brand and BD activities.
• Debrief and assess the effectiveness of each campaign utilising essential marketing reporting tools.
• Build relationships/influence and coach Partners and Stakeholders of the Firm
What We're Looking For:
• The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in marketing / business development strategy and the delivery of multimedia marketing campaigns
• Professional Services Sector (Legal/Accountancy) or Partnership environment.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Harjit Dlay onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
28 days ago
only 1 day until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close