5 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English and German or French fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in the urban mobility sector.
* Experience in working with partners from different regions and industries in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
* Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys on specific agreement language. Ability to represent Google in business discussions and achieve ongoing partner alignment.
* Passion for our Geo products and for working closely with product teams.
* Effective analytical and reasoning skills, with the ability to structure partnerships models and handle technical and financial concerns and discuss agreements.
* Effective communication skills, with a partnership approach.
About the job
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Development Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
Google Global Product Partnerships negotiates and manages content partnerships (e.g., data licensing agreements) and Actions Integrations (e.g., collaborations to let users “do things” like reserve a table). These partnerships help build and differentiate Google’s products in several areas, including Search, Assistant, Geo (Maps, Local), News and Publishing, Research and Machine Intelligence, and Chrome/Web, Developer Products, Identity, and Lens.
In this role, you will work closely with Product leaders and other Business Developers teams to action and execute on the global partnership strategy that enables our Geo products, including Google Maps and Local Search.
You'll establish and manage relationships in the geo space across the world with transportation agencies, cities and municipalities, and find ways to boost business via strategic partnerships.
You'll work to help develop and execute on our global partnership strategy that enables the Google Geo product goals. You'll build and manage product relationships with our key strategic partners, including from the Urban Mobility sector and the Geo sector, work closely with our Product teams, help shape our product and go-to-market strategy, work with cross-functional teams to source, negotiate, and execute agreements for Google, and operate as part of a high-performing team.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, AdMob and Google Ad Manager, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
* Negotiate and manage product-enabling partnerships for Google’s Geo products and services, including commercial agreements.
* Manage key strategic partners, develop close relationships with selected partners across EMEA, and collaborate effectively with Google’s Geo Urban Mobility Product teams internally to define partnership goals, including relationships with strategic partners and other cross-functional teams (e.g., Product, Engineering, Legal, Operations, Finance).
* Develop go-to-market plans and contribute to the launch and incubation of new products and new or enhanced features.
* Maintain a deep understanding of the ecosystem’s landscape, emerging business trends at the global and regional levels, identify emerging disruptors, and ensure internal awareness (e.g., by sharing market insights).