3 months ago
* MBA in relevant Business field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in technology-related product management, sales and/or consulting, digital marketing, eCommerce, or Marketing Automation.
* Experience with API integration and design.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* BA/BS/MS/PhD in Engineering or Computer Science.
* Ability to lead and manage multiple complex projects with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders simultaneously.
* Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
* Developed analytical skills.
About the job
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you'll create value in our new partnerships and ensure that partners can take advantage of Google's suite of Ad offerings. You'll use your business development and relationship-building skills to identify and effectively communicate mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products, and programs. In this role, you'll work across industries and verticals to build long-lasting relationships and partnerships.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Maximize business growth through Google's channel sales partners, and manage partners to ensure long-term success. Implement processes for managing, engaging, and expanding partnerships.
* Manage partners and maintain relationships at executive levels across organizations. Advise partners on product integrations and go-to-market strategy.
* Manage partners' technical product roadmap, providing advice on which specific products to integrate. Report to end advertisers and offer support for technical issues.
* Engage with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales Engineering, Product) and work toward common partner success goals.
* Forecast and report on key metrics, track progress toward forecasts, lead ad hoc projects focused on strategic organizational goals, and communicate business performance drivers to senior management.