3 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in a business development, channel and partner development, partner management, online marketing, and/or strategic/management consulting role.
* Relevant work experience.
* MBA and/or Master's degree.
* Experience working with SaaS and cloud computing solutions.
* Experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams.
* Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions, with effective attention-to-detail, entrepreneurial, creative and collaboration skills.
* Excellent analytical, presentation, project management, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to travel 20% of the time as required.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
Our Online Partnerships team drives our G Suite and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) partnerships. In this role, you'll combine partner management with business development, and you'll manage business relationships with key partners and prospects to develop new areas of collaboration, growth initiatives and new lines of business.
You possess excellent relationship-building and strategic thinking skills, and you'll work to identify opportunities for our partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
In this role, you'll work to define new partnerships and go-to-market strategies. You'll bring experience with managing complex, cross-functional projects to completion, sales and marketing acumen, and attention to detail.
You'll use your analytical skills to effectively influence and communicate with all levels of management. You thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with the Legal, Marketing, Product, and Programs teams to develop new ways to drive Google Cloud growth.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Manage a set of portfolio partners through acquisition, agreement consultation, onboarding, and other channel program activities to help channel partners grow their G Suite channel business.
* Identify and validate opportunities across different channels and/or industry verticals, prioritize ideas by evaluating product market fit, the competitive landscape, potential business models and path to scale.
* Lead discussions with partners and prospects to define partnership models. Manage the agreement cycle by closely coordinating with Legal, Finance and other stakeholders.
* Develop joint business plans with partners, plan and forecast growth for key channel and partner accounts. Manage partner relationships to drive business growth for Google Cloud.
* Ensure business execution by monitoring activities and impact towards goals and pivot partnership/engagement model as necessary.