3 months ago
* Opening date for applications: 25th June 2019
Closing date for applications: 23rd July 2019
* Competitive salary applies.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with API and systems design.
* Experience with UX/UI design.
* Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, or Marketing Automation
* Experience in API/back-end code in one of the following languages: Ruby, Java or Python.
* Computer Science or Engineering background.
* Ability to manage and drive project management, and consensus in cross regional and functional teams, while delivering strong teamwork and relationship-building.
* Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
About the job
Our clients' needs are constantly changing, and so our products need to change with them. Strategic Partner Developers serve as our consultants to our customers, using research and analytics to build long-lasting relationship with our partners. Your expertise of Google's products and our partners' businesses allow you to identify new opportunities for their growth, launch new products, and expand the impact of our clients' work. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to work effectively with Google's partners, in order to best represent our users, products and programs and drive growth.
In this role, you will enable our partners to launch Ads platforms across scaled customer bases. You'll be responsible for working with partners to support early technical conversations and advise partners as they build custom advertising solutions. You'll work in a technical consultative capacity with our partners to identify technical challenges, provide engineering guidance and solutions, and establish development timelines. You are responsible for supporting our business development and partner management team in assessing partner technical needs and educating partners as they design platform solutions. You'll integrate with various technical teams of our partners, including C-level executives, product and engineering managers, and developers.
Our partners around the globe allow us to offer advertising solutions at scale to millions of small and medium-sized business advertisers. Technology is core to the success of many of these partners. The combination of your strong software development and partnership skills, detailed knowledge of web technologies and the Ads and Analytics APIs are key to working with engineering and sales teams to create custom solutions for our partners.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Identify, drive and optimize business growth from new opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.
* Lead cross-functional teams with Engineering Sales and Partner Development Managers toward common goal with specific partners, addressing product related questions and technical challenges.
* Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
* Implement processes for managing, engaging, and expanding technology partnerships.
* Manage and maximize customer acquisition and business generation through Google's small and medium-sized business channel partners.