28 days ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Work experience, including strategy and/or operations consulting experience.
* Strategic consulting, sales support and advertising agency experience.
* Proficient with spreadsheet and presentation software.
* Knowledge of, and established relationships with marketing partners/agencies.
* Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Global Client and Agency Solutions (GCAS) Sales team at Google is focused on the development of Google customers including both global clients and agencies. The GCAS Go-To-Market team acts as a support team to sales, and are responsible for ensuring that the organization has the right strategies and action plans in place to meet business objectives.
As a Strategy and Operations Lead, you will provide key management support on business operations and agency channel strategy. Areas of focus will include business planning and tracking, strategic initiative project management, quarterly priority setting and executive support.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Partner with GCAS executive team to build, track and execute on annual and quarterly plans.
* Manage and drive select key initiatives as determined by GCAS leadership group.
* Evolve organization design, identify key areas to optimize, recommend changes and implement.
* Architect analysis to support business decisions as needed.
* Manage all executive presentations and reporting.
Map data ©2019 Google
Map DataMap data ©2019 Google
Map data ©2019 Google
Report a map error
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.