5 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV family
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
You will be involved in all aspects of defining and reporting performance across all of Sky’s streaming products, including Sky Go and NOW TV, both in the UK and internationally.
- Own performance requirements for upcoming products to ensure our customers receive a world class streaming experience
- Automate regular reports, highlighting performance against KPIs and streaming metrics
- Provide insight through big data against viewing trends and customer behaviour
- Collaborate with the Technology teams to identify streaming issues and perform analysis to pinpoint causation
- Create and enforce best-practice specifications to enhance the accuracy of our streaming performance data
- Degree in Maths, Science or Engineering
- Proven experience of querying large data sets to mine for a hypothesis
- Vision to spot trends and ‘nuggets’ in data and translate these into easy to understand customer strategies
- Ability to capture and maintain functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience in developing, designing and delivering clear reports
- Self-motivator who strives for continuous improvement in their work
- A methodical & logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent organisational skills & the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and strategic communication and analytical skills
- Experience in OTT, broadcast or online preferable.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better