about 1 month ago
This role sits within the Supply Chain team and supports our Planning, Inventory Management, Forward Logistics and Reverse Logistics teams with performance insight and operational reporting.
Data is key to everything we do and this role enables all elements of the operation to function effectively through the provision of accurate and timely information.
Additionally, this role will support, develop and maintain a suite of existing of analytical self-serve models, in conjunction with operational colleagues, to enable and maximise self-service insight across the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Creates and delivers structured reports and dashboards used for managing operations across the Supply Chain through ad-hoc reporting or based on agreed measures set against business KPIs.
* Deliver models and analysis to generate valuable, actionable business insight.
* Administer the Supply Chain Server and database infrastructure
* Engages with 3rd party suppliers and partners (where appropriate) to ensure receipt of inbound data from key 3rd party suppliers.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Extensive experience in a BI / Development role
* Experience with MS SQL Server Full Stack (SSIS / SSAS/ SSRS)
* Familiarity with Visual Studio
* Experience of integrating SQL with Excel / Access would be desirable
* Experience in creating, producing and scheduling of structured reports and dashboards
* Ability to troubleshoot
* Natural inquisitiveness