5 months ago
Reporting to the Supply Chain Analytics Manager, this role will be responsible for assuring the availability and accuracy of data sources for reporting as well as the creation and generation of reports and dashboards to support regular business meetings.
The successful candidate will be providing valuable insight into our supply chain performance across area’s including Sales and Operational planning, stock availability and vendor performance to enable continuous improvement and performance management.
The key KPI’s for this role will be around data accuracy and the timely provision of high quality management information.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for performance review and improvement within the supply chain function. Takes the detail and turns it into insight, helping drive improvement and transformation. Works with colleagues across supply chain to identify opportunities for change, and to contribute to change initiatives and drive the change agenda.
* Accurate provision of Supply Chain Planning performance data
* Accurate provision of Warehouse and channel availability data
* Stock allocation and offtake reporting
* Provision of S&OP Dashboard reports
* Production of key Supply Chain KPI’s
* Identify, initiate and execute continuous improvement opportunities
* Be a champion of Supply Chain’s goals and ways of working
* Challenge current ways of working to deliver transformational change
* Support your Supply Chain colleagues to achieve their objectives as required
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Reporting and Data Management experience
* Technically strong (Excel / Access)
Nice to Have:
* Understanding of Supply Chain principles (Supply and demand)