6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Ad-Tech (DTH) Support & Development Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of Ad-Tech Support (DTH) team within Software Engineering, you’ll help improve both the monitoring and delivering of advertising by: -
- Support Sky Media’s main sales system Landmark and other linear systems
- Record, analysing, tracking and reporting upon all requests and incidents within an ITIL framework.
- Write and support small bespoke applications
- Write and conduct (or supervising the of) Operational Acceptance (OAT) plans
- Traditional app support (UnixLinuxSQLSQL Server) experience
- Outline knowledge of windows servers e.g. IIS, startstop services, scheduling jobs
- Knowledge of SQL Server with Ingres experience seen as a plus but not essential (legacy tech)
- Knowledge of Landmark or similar Air Time Sales System or exposure to a broadcastmedia sales environment
- Knowledge of AdSmart (or other leading edge dynamic ad insertion advertising within linear systems) would be useful, but not a requisite.
- Any ad serving solution experience on digital platforms is a plus but not essential
- Ability to multi-task – role requires dealing with simple and complex user queries, incidents, requests and project tasks.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about