6 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Systems Test Analyst (Automation) to join our Software Delivery department. You will be based at our Butts Court Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
The Systems Test Analyst will ensure quality and reliability of software developments by the application and use of appropriate testing procedures.
* Development and execution of test scripts. Automation tools are Selenium and Cucumber.
* Production of new, and maintain existing, system test plans for the Society's in-house software developments in line with established testing procedures.
* Execution of tests using automated and manual techniques.
* Preparation of test environments and test data.
* To review business and technical specifications for testability and participate in review walkthroughs.
* To monitor and report progress of all testing within the Systems Development Life Cycle, including user acceptance testing. Ensuring testing actions are progressed in a timely manner to agreed timescales, escalating issues to the Testing Manager when necessary.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Experienced in industry-standard testing procedures and standards, ideally possessing ISEB/ISTQB or equivalent qualifications.
* Experience of using SQL at an advanced query level.
* Experience with test automation practices and test tool usage.
* Ability to organize, manage and prioritise own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
* Strong analytical approach.
* Good team player, self-motivated, proactive and customer orientated.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Health Shield cash plan & private medical insurance
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Childcare voucher scheme & Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and have the home they want. Our mission is to become Britain's most successful building society, and our colleagues are a really important part of our success.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.